FAV Syphons protect your pressure instruments, gauges, switches and transmitters from high temperature process fluids. Syphons are used to protect those directly coming in contact with high temperature process fluids or vapors. These reduce steam or other process media temperature prior to enter into these instruments. Syphons are manufactured to stringent quality control program and standards which assure the highest quality available in the industry. We are a global industry leading provider of Syphon solutions.
FAV Syphons are available in a wide array of configurations based on end users requirement such as NPT, BSP, Butt Weld, Flanged, Socket Weld or Compression outlets.U Type Siphons are Suitable for Veritcal Pipe Mounting.Coil / Pigtail Siphons are Suitable for Horizontal Pipe Mounting.
Syphons can be selected in terms of Pipe Schedule or Pressure Rating.
If selected in terms of Pipe Schedule common options available are SCH 40 , SCH 80 , SCH 160 ,SCH XXS
If selected in terms of Pressure Rating common options available are 3000 psi, 6000 psi and 10000 psi
Common sizes are 3/8″ , 1/2″ ,3/4″ and 1″
You can also customize Syphon based on your requirement .Parameters include
- Different Diameter of Coil
- Different Length of Coil
- Different End Connections
- Option of Multiple Coils in same Syphon
Syphons are available in Stainless Steel, Brass, Steel, Monel,Hastelloy C, Incoloy, Inconel 600.
- Syphons protect pressure measuring instruments from pulsations in the medium and from excessive heating
- Cooling element for fluids, gases and vapours in pressure measurement
- For direct mounting to the pressure connection of the pressure measuring instrument or to the shut-off device (stopcock or valve) mounted underneath
PLEASE SEND YOUR INQUIRY ON firstname.lastname@example.org