Adapter Fittings are used in Chemicals. Petrochemicals, Pharmaceuticals, Fertilisers as well as other major industries.
Adapter Fittings are available as standard in Brass and 316 Stainless Steel. Pipe Fittings can also be supplied in other materials including Monel®, Hastelloy® C276, Inconel®, Incoloy®, Duplex, Super Duplex and Titanium, as well and in special shapes. While the standard materials are 316 stainless steel, brass and carbon steel, we can also manufacture these fittings in other materials to meet your company’s needs.
Various type of threads available like NPT (National Pipe Taper) and exceed the requirement of ANSI B1.20.1., BSP/ISO (British Standard Pipe/International Standard Organisation)., SAE/MS straight thread.,
The basic fitting capabilities show the fittings will stand up during prolonged exposure to temperatures as high as 800°F. Those ratings are dependent upon the design and whether the fitting is 316 stainless steel or brass. Fittings made of 316 stainless steel are heat code traceable for the benefit of your operation.
All exposed threads protected with plastic caps to prevent damage and packed in sealed, clear plastic bag for cleanliness.
Advantages of FAV Adapter Fittings?
- Variety of styles , shapes and sizes
- We pride ourselves in having vast selections of stock.
- Even for non stock items we can deliver the adapters within one week.
- Variety of configurations and materials such as S316, brass and carbon stel.
- Sizes available from 1/8” to 2”.
- Options of Precision thread end connections
- Very effective seal