Inconel Tube Fitting
FAV is the Manufacturer of Inconel 625 Double Ferrule Compression Tube Fittings which includes Inconel Female Connector, Inconel Union, Inconel Union Tee, Inconel Union Elbow, Inconel Bulkhead Connector , Inconel Tube to Tube Union, Inconel Male Connectors.
Properties of Inconel Tube Fittings
High tensile, creep, and rupture strength; outstanding fatigue and thermal-fatigue strength; oxidation resistance; and excellent weldability and brazeability are the properties of INCONEL alloy 625 that make it interesting to the aerospace field.
In brief Inconel Tube Fittings has –
- Good resistance to acids, such as sulfuric, phosphoric, nitric, and hydrochloric
- Almost completely free from chloride induced stress corrosion cracking
- Excellent mechanical properties at both extremely low and extremely high temperatures
- Outstanding resistance to pitting, crevice corrosion and intercrystalline corrosion
- High resistance to oxidation at elevated temperatures
Applications of Inconel Tube Fittings
The properties of INCONEL alloy 625 that make it an excellent choice for sea-water applications are freedom from local attack (pitting and crevice corrosion), high corrosion-fatigue strength, high tensile strength, and resistance to chloride-ion stress-corrosion cracking.
Industries in which Inconel Tube Fittings is used?
- Chemical and petrochemical processing
- Components where exposure to high mechanical stress and sea water are required
- Flare stacks on offshore oil platforms
- Gas turbines, rocket motors/engines, and space craft
- Pollution control equipment
- Nuclear reactors
Strength of INCONEL alloy 625 is derived from the stiffening effect of molybdenum and niobium on its nickel-chromium matrix; thus precipitation hardening treatments are not required. This combination of elements also is responsible for superior resistance to a wide range of corrosive environments of unusual severity as well as to high-temperature effects such as oxidation and carburization.
For More Details on Inconel Tube Fittings contact us on email@example.com
For more details on Ferrule Compression Tube Fittings click here https://instrumentation-fittings.com/double-ferrule-compression-tube-fittings/
Advantages of Inconel Tube Fittings
- Inconel Tube Fittings do not twist the tube during installation.
- Make and remake of the fittings is very much eased, as nuts are silver plated internally to prevent galling of threads.
- Low torque Operation
- Positive leak free seal assembly and reassembly
- Size range from 1/16” to 2” (2mm to 38mm O.D.tubing)
- Variety of end connections and patterns as per Customer Requests